Thursday, February 16, 2012

Please join us as we MAP* Eli's Future! - Location change!


April 25 is the date for Eli's MAP* gathering at Tracy Hall in Norwich.  We will meet at 10:00 a.m. in the downstairs meeting room (where the Selectboard meets).

You, as an important part of Eli's life and future, are invited to be part of this process. We hope you will attend.

NOW, we need you to do three things!
  1. Post here or reply to the eVite that is coming your way that you will be attending (or won't).
  2. Bookmark this URL (eliweintraub.blogspot.com) in your browser so you can find it again.  It won't be searchable in Google!
  3. Join this site or become a member (or better yet, an author!) so you can join the conversation and comment or post.
Thanks!  We are looking forward to hearing from you and to seeing you in April!

The MAP* (McGill Action Plan) process brings together all the people in the life of a person with disabilities including caretakers, family, friends and community to express ideas and hopes for his future and how he will grow in his community.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friends, There has been a lot of interest in this blog and in Eli's future. It is so wonderful. To clarify, I know that MOST of you won't be able to be there physically at Eli's school for the MAP meeting in April. BUT this blog gives you a way to participate and let us know your thoughts. I am sorry if that wasn't clear before. Let me know if you have questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't come to the meeting and don't really understand blogs but I'll do anything that I can for Eli so here I am. I guess this makes me a registered Eli fan?

    Auntie Anne Tucker

    ReplyDelete